Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's a Boy!

Last Friday, March 19, 2010, my sister-in-law gave birth to her second child. It's a baby boy! They will be naming him MARC STEVEN MOJICA. The Steven came from my late grandfather's name
 " Esteban". I haven't seen the child yet but I am very excited and looking forward on meeting him this coming weekend. I am also very excited to see how ALTHEA, their eldest child and my favorite niece, will react with the new baby. Althea has been the apple of the eye of our family for the past two years, and of course, she will always be the apple of our eyes. But for the past two years, she had been used to the attention of everyone in the family. So I am really worried on how she would react with the new addition in our family. For the past months, I have been talking to her and trying to make her understand that she should love the new baby, and nothing will change between me and her when tha baby comes. I must admit that Althea is my favorite niece. Well actually, she is my only niece. But I always shower her with attention, love and material thing she wants. If she wants to visit Jollibee, off we go to Jollibee. If she wants to watch Barbie's DVD over and over again, so be it. If she wants me to carry her while dancing to the tune of "Nobody", I would happily do it even though she weighs 20 kilos at the age of 2 years and 9 months. Hopefully the two kids would love each other. If she wants to play with the mud outside, I would bring her there. I am such a spoiler. And I promise myself that these would not change even though there's a new baby around. But of course, I would love to spoil Marc. I just soooooo love my "pamangkins"!

1 comments:

bambie said...

congratulations to your SIL joie!☺

Post a Comment