Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bunak's Boring Life Blog Re-Launced


Changed my layout – done!

Deleted “spammy” blog entries – done!

Studied basic HTML and CSS – done!

Edited plug-ins and ad-spaces – done!

Edited blog entries – done!

It’s been 3 months since I launched this blog – Bunak’s Boring Life. Though it was hard to admit, I finally realized that I was not making the most out of my blog. My blog in one way or another sulked.

Being involved in a couple of traffic exchange sites made me realized what my blog is lacing at. Being able to visit various blog sites made me see my own blog’s weaknesses. I started out blogging mainly because of the monetary benefits a blog has. I started out posting entries just for the sake of posting. I hopped from one blog to another hoping to bump into a fabulous idea from another blogger thinking that I could adopt these ideas to my blog, thus bringing more traffic into it. But in the end I realized that being like everyone else brings you nowhere.

I almost forgot that there are million of bloggers around the globe writing about the same topics, issues and ideas. As a newbie, it is really very hard to compete with them. So what can make your blog stand out from above the rest? Your blog should be unique. It is a fact that you can really get a lot of bright ideas from someone else’s blog, but that does not mean that we would all end up as “copy cats” for our blog to succeed. We can always add a personal touch to someone else’s idea, improving it and thus creating a new idea that we can proudly claim to be our own. Improving someone else’s idea is not cheating, it’s innovating. All good things were created from an idea but was improved and perfected through innovations.

So here I am again, picking up the pieces and starting all over again. I may have failed, but I have learned a lot. A person cannot put a time-limit on when one becomes successful for success depends on our own hard work, creativity and effort. Understanding that success is not going to happen instantly, is the first step in succeeding.

So what’s in store for Bunak’s Boring Life Blog?

Well, I can’t promise my readers something new, but I am definitely giving them something different. =)

Here are some of the topics worth looking forward to in my blog.
 
• Money Monday – Financial issues, Business ideas, Banking, Investments, Online Money Making Programs and everything in between

• Techie Tuesday – Reviews on past and present day gadgets, machines and websites

• Workaholic Wednesday – Job opportunities, Career opportunities, Tips on Getting a Job and Loving the Work. Everything about your 9-5 job happens here.

• Thursday Reviews – Reviews on books, places, restaurants, hotels, travel destinations, movies, blogs and everything worth talking about.

• Frantic Friday - Every blogger deserves a day of rants, musing and babble talk once in a while.

• Saturday Loving - Saturday is a day for heartwarming bondings. Topics about relationships, family, love, friendships and everything close to the heart.

 
So there you go guys. Count with me as I re-launch my blog.

 
5

4

3

2

1 !

Kaboom!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Many hostels provide a common room or area with a TV, music, a pool, or just a place to sit and eat and this is usually where most people congregate.

Hostel Rio De Janeiro

Post a Comment