Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When All Else Fails....

When everyone and everything seems to be failing. Stop , look and listen.  Stand up and go on living your life again. Everyone fails. Even the richest man on Earth failed at one point in their lives. What keeps them going is the fact that life doesn't stops there. There is a big wide horizon out there. A pot of gold waiting to be discovered.

Well, I wish I was feeling the same way. The truth is, I feel that everthing around me that concerns me are failing. I'm still broke, the possibility of having a salary raise this year is seems to be less than 10%, my exams is about to come in less than 2 months and I am still unprepared, my boyfriend has no plans of marrying me yet, my one-great love is inlove with someone else but were good friend,duh and my career is not improving. I know my continuous whinning and ranting won't do any good, and I am blessed compared to other people who lost their jobs or a family member. But still. my life seems to suck.

So I am stoping, looking and listening.

I would stop whinning and feeling bad about the imperfections around me. They are all part of the past and I can't do anything about them. I cannot undo them anymore. What's done is done. Time machines are not yet invented and if ever they were, I could not afford using one. Life goes on, so I guess I should go on with life too.

I would look. Where did I go wrong? Do I keep on committing the same mistakes over and over again? I have no one to blame for the mistakes and wrong decisions I have done in my life. I am the captain of my life, no one can dictate or affect my decisions but me.

I would listen. Maybe it's time for me to listen to advices. Unsolicited or not, I should try to weigh options according to what other people see. I might be  to pre-occuppied with things making me unable to see clearly about things in my life.

If all else fails, I would continue stopping, looking and listening till my life comes back on track.

bunak

2 comments:

bambie said...

this is a beautiful post. i just broke up with my bf of 2 years and even thought it's painful, i know i have to pick myself up, let got and move on. thanks for this inspiring post.

pucca said...

thanks bambie..i was pertaining to money matters in this post but I guess it's too general so your interpretation was about relationships. Reading it again, it applies to failure of different genres..lol...thanks for posting.

Post a Comment