Sunday, July 4, 2010

Making Up, I Want A Laptop

I am really trying my best to make up for all the times I was not able to blog. I really feel bad for not being able to maintain my blog. If only I had a personal laptop, one I can use anywhere, I would have been a better blogger. I only blog at work, on my spare time. Most of the times, I am buried with a lot of office works to be submitted urgently, thus leaving me with no time to blog. Hopefully before the year ends, I could buy myself my own laptop. I am planning to spend my 13th month pay and my SSS Salary loan on that item. I really feel that if I have my own laptop, my writing career would definitely get going. I usually write my articles in a notebook and type everything in my office computer the nest day. This is a hard thing for me to do. I really want a laptop.









0 comments:

Post a Comment