Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Sneak Peak on Frantic Friday's Summer Contest

A blessed Monday to all bloggers on Earth! I hope everyone's excited to participate on my Frantic Friday's Summer Contest. Well I am pretty excited too. As much as I would like to publish the promo mechanics for these contest, I am looking for more sponsors to make this contest much exciting for everyone. But to those who could like to participate in this contest, I am giving you guys a sneak preview on what's in store for participants out there.

• Participants will become guest bloggers in my blog and their site will be reviewed in my blog Bunak’s Boring Life for free.

• This contest will be about a rant, a dismayed observation and an honest opinion on events and issues around our globe that affects our daily lives. So to aspiring participants, you better start writing drafts for your entry.

• This contest will test your advertising skills. It’s better to contact your followers to support you in this contest.

• As of the moment a Grand Prize amount of 100$ + ad spaces + EC Credits and other "secret" freebies are in store for the contest winner.

• More cash prizes, EC Credits, ad spaces and freebies are in store for the winners.


So to aspiring participants, please bear with me and be patient. I am trying my best to get as many sponsors I could get to make this contest, exciting, memorable and worth your precious times.

To interested sponsors, please leave a message on my shout box and I will contact you at the soonest time possible

0 comments:

Post a Comment