Friday, March 5, 2010

MISSION 2010 : DESTROY DEBT

Yes, finally I got tired of debt. Finally I spent 4 hours last night creating a plan and a program I need to stick with for the next 6 months to be able to get myself out of debt. I had enough. I don't want to experience the feeling of "scarcity" over and over again.
This time, I will completely eliminate my debt. If I need to hire an assasin to do this job for me, I would, but of course, I couldn't. Lol.. Seriously, enough of playing around and doing nothing good with my life. If I would really want my dreams to come true, I should start doing something tight NOW.

Here is a graph I projected  last night. I am planning to update the graph with my actual cash flow everymonth. Hopefully, this device would help me track down and manage my finances well.

Words of encouragements and pieces of advice are vey much welcome.


0 comments:

Post a Comment