Monday, March 1, 2010

I Almost Gave Up

You read it right guys, I alsmot gave up making money online. I just don't get it. People around me are making the most out of every online money making opportunity in the internet, while here I am, working hard as I could ever do just to earn a few cents. I am starting to get tired of participating in forum sites, updating my blog, dropping entrecards, visiting other people's blog. Geez. Why can't my blog earn as much as other blogs do. I am trying really hard. I have been reading a lot of ebooks and tips for blogging, but still, no positive feedback.
So I decided to take a breather. I had a four day vacation from work, spent time with my family and love ones and did not went online during that 4 day break.
So here I am again. Hoping that my patience would be enough for me to go on and do my best to earn more and do better in my online money making sites.
So help me God.


bunak

1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

You should buy your own domain and work towards getting higher PR.

Post a Comment