Monday, February 1, 2010

RuNNing Out

He's running out of excuses, Im running out of patience. yesterday was our 28th "monthsary". He remembered but chose to stay out till wee hours in the morning in some bar together with his office mates. He even gave me a lame excuse of he wanting to go home early but just could not leave. Yeah right.
Surprised, there were no more tears, no more hurt feeling. The initial feeling of remorse and $h!t was there, but that was it. No trying hard to forget about the pain and the usual dramatic stuffs I pull of everytime he takes me for granted.
Am I starting to run out of feelings? Or is he the one starting to run away?
Sometimes I wonder, am I starting to live my life like one of my friends? He said that if a person cannot give the things he needs, he just looks for someone else willing to do what the other is not.
I guess in the future, he will not wonder why Ronald came in our picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment