Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bunak's Boring Life Blog - Top 239 in Adgitize

I feel so happy today. My blog is now part of Adgitize's leader board. Yohooo!!! Yesterday I felt bad because my total earnings in Adgitize for the month of January was only $0.12. I just started out Adgitizing last January 27 but I was very optimistic about this site and was expecting more. But look, in barely a week, my blog was able to reach Adgitize's Leaderboard! I made it  to the 239th place. And that was only due to points I have accumulated in February, and february just started. This is really a very big achievement for me. Because of this I will strive even harder to reach the top of Adgitize's Leaderboard. I hope this dream will come true soon.

2 comments:

Admin said...

Nice blog.. good luck for you :D

http://meetherukurniawan.blogspot.com/

pucca said...

thanks for visiting. i have also visited your blog.it's a nice one

Post a Comment