Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New Year Resolutions...(Again..)

Another New Year, another fresh start. Most of us believes this right? Every time we change calendars, behind the festivities , loud music and sky lights are resolutions. Resolutions that we tend to promise ourselves, a love one or a friend. Resolutions that could be done any time of the year but is normally done every start of the year. (Only God knows why. ) Or maybe because we call it "New Year's Resolution ", so we do it every new year. Nevertheless, here is a list of my New Year's resolution.

1. Avoid to much cholesterol..it affects my sex life..lol..
2. Be happy with what i have and what i am
3. Change because I wanted to and not because someone else tells me too..
4. Enjoy life, explore places and other people. Life is an open space and not a confined box with 4 corners.
5. Meet people. I won't restrict myself to meeting and being with people that may bring new lessons and even love in my life.....
6. Save,save and save more.
7. Delete as much applications as I can in my Facebook account, however addicting they could be. ( I already did ! Hurray! )
8. Tweet and blog more often.
9. Eat healthy and exercise. I'm planning to go green. ( God please help me on this one. )
10. Believe in the power of dreams and miracles.


So, there's my list for 2010.  How about yours? Hope we all do better this time.

1 comments:

Karen Chayne said...

Hi bunak! I have also some new years resolution that I want to do where you also posted in your list.

I would also like to tweet and blog more often and also do some exercise... oh My! I am so lazy in doing that and also eat some healthy foods...

I hope we could really do it... LOL!

Post a Comment