Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bunak's Money Blog

Today I am launching another blog. Bunak's Money Blog. This blog will be about money making tips and opportunities, steps to financial freedom and other money matters.
I already posted my first article entitled Journey to Financial Freedom. I have briefly defined what financial freedom is and the basic steps in achieving it. I have been looking for topics to right about in my blog. Having so many things  in my mind caused a clash of ideas in this blog, Bunak's Boring Life, so I have decided to create a seperate blog for my points of views and tips about financial stability. Hopefully, this blog would be a success.

2 comments:

lovesuperkarma said...

so where is the link to your blog new blog ?

http://lovesuperkarma.blogspot.com

Karen Chayne said...

Hi Sis, Please check out
Search Engine TYphoon if you want to have a massive targeted traffic from Google. Thanks!

Post a Comment