Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shout Out 1$ Winners !!!

You read it right guys. I did not announced it but the first 3 shout out posters in my blog wins 1$ each ! I know this is not too much but I would still like to show gratitude to the people who took the time to visit my blog.

Congratulations !!!

* dancelikecrazy -
* kayce -
*farenova-

I do hope you guys have paypal accounts so I could send my simple token of appreciation to you.

Watch Out for more promo's , freebies and surprises in the near future!!!

bunak

3 comments:

farenova said...

Thank you bunak.... I have received your gift ! Hope we could be friends :)

pucca said...

I love to be friends with you. Watch out for more promo's, freebies and surprises in the near future. Please spread the word. Thanks!

Karen Chayne said...

hi bunak! i am also glad to be one of your friends here.. and yes! i will surely watch out for some promo's and freebies you will have in the near future... take care then!

Post a Comment